Showing all 24 results
Are You Sure You Know Everything About The Chicago P.D. Tv-show? Here’s A Way To Find Out!
Whereas Brooklyn99 comically represents the police officer’s life, the ongoing Chicago P.D. portrays the story of serious crimes that happen around the city. Not just that, it’s based on two groups which are uniformed cops and the Intelligence Unit; both groups focus on capturing the criminals, stopping drug trafficking, and murders while representing their serious lives in between. As the show has been running since 2014; thus, it’s possible to have fans throughout the world. With that said, if you also consider yourself as one of the passionate fans, then here are a few amazing facts that you’ve got to read asap. Also, don’t forget to explore the soothing Chicago P.D. Jackets and Coats collection, available at excellent discounts now!
- Apart from just having the show’s name as the city, Chicago P.D. creators not only filmed the entire show in Chicago but also let the characters get involved and train with the real Chicago police officers for at least three months. Furthermore, only two of the actors from the entire cast actually are from Chicago!
- Have you ever focussed on the analogy of episode titles? Well, now is the time to do this as if you’re not aware, each Chicago P.D.’s opening episode title is usually an actor’s dialogue from the episode.
- The show’s producer Dick Wolf has also created another franchise called Law & Order series along with the Chicago one. Now the fun fact is that since both franchises belong to one person; thus, the characters of both shows have changed their places multiple times by keeping the storyline intact. You can also take this fact to understand the mixed-up references between Riverdale and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
- Chicago P.D.’s one of the leading actors, Jason Beghe (Hank Voight), has a voice that fits perfectly for a leader. However, that wasn’t always the case. Back in 1991, Beghe got caught in a deadly car crash that left an impact on his voice. Despite making a recovery from all the injuries, his original voice never came back; hence, he put his new voice to work, and we all love that, don’t we?
- Don’t we love the actors on screen who turn out to be real-life couples? Just like that, the show’s favorite Jesse Lee Soffer (Jay Halstead) has a history of dating his co-star Sophia Bush (Erin Lindsay) for two years. Not only this, but Soffer has also dated someone from another Chicago series, including Torry DeVitto from Chicago Med.
- Lastly, do you know how much everyone is drooling over the Chicago P.D. Outfits collection? If you don’t, then now you know it! Luckily, if you’re also from the same group, then take a look at the most bought Chicago P.D. S08 Hailey Upton Bomber Jacket, available at a soothing discount now!
Besides this, you can also explore the entire Chicago P.D. Jackets and Coats section, including the other famous TV Series Jackets collection, also available at comforting discounts and free shipping exclusively at Movie Jackets. Shop now!