Arturo Gatti Blue Varsity Jacket
If you are looking for a fabulous varsity jacket to add to your closet, then you have landed at the right place. We have made this captivating Arturo Gatti Jacket a part of our collection, lately. It has the logo of Arturo Gatti on it. He was an Italian-Canadian professional boxer. He competed from 1991 to 2007. The list of his achievements is great. He was also remembered as a world champion in two weight classes & held the IBF junior lightweight title from 1995 to 1998.
- Arturo Gatti Blue Varsity Jacket is made up with the fabrication of premium quality satin fabric.
- It ensures your posture with utter coziness and comfort with the insulation of viscose lining.
- The lavish front features of the jacket are a snap-tab buttoned frontal, a rib-knitted collar, and rib-knitted cuffs, combining to enhance your persona in the best possible way.
- Moreover, two pockets inside & two outer waist pockets are also attached to the outerwear, offering maximum space for your essentials.
- It comes in a voguish blue tone to charm up your persona.